Sued By WG Financing? We Can Help
Has your business taken out merchant cash advances with WG Financing or similar cash advance business but cannot pay the loans back in full? Is WG Financing calling you about alleged cash advance debt that you don’t owe?
The good news is you have options. In either case, our debt attorneys have worked with countless businesses that are in over their heads with debt from alternative financing businesses.
We provide businesses that owe a merchant cash advance company with the following debt relief services but are not limited to:
- Merchant cash advance payment modification negotiations
- Debt reduction and repayment alternatives
- Business consumer rights advocacy
- Legal representation in court if you’re sued by WG Financing or a similar business cash advance company
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with a debt lawyer you can trust. Continue reading to learn about WG Financing and how we can help your business solve serious debt problems.
Who is WG Financing Inc?
World Global Financing, also known as WG Financing, offers cash advances and various financing packages to merchants and businesses across the U.S.
Mostly, they specialize in non-traditional financial products (i.e., merchant cash advances) aimed at customers and business owners (in every industry) with poor credit histories.
Generally, the content on their website’s main page, they advertise themselves to customers with the following promises about their account approval process:
- Low to no collateral or paperwork is required for alternative funding
- Acceptance of average and bad credit scores
- Funding approvals within two days
- Financing offers with flexible repayment terms
While this all sounds good, a quick search of WG Financing’s business reviews shows how aggressive, unethical, and outrageous they can be when attempting to collect a debt from a customer.
With that in mind, you may be entitled to compensation if you’ve received harassing phone calls or if WG Financing has engaged in unlawful debt collection practices.
WG Financing Contact Information
Suppose you’ve been contacted from an unknown number by a person claiming to represent WG Financing, Inc. In that case, you may wonder who they are, why they called you, and where you can find more information.
Listed below are a few essential business contact details for WG Financing you should know:
- Corporate Headquarter Address: 323 Sunny Isles Blvd, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
- Phone number: 1-305-467-2123
- Hours of Operation: 9am – 6pm
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.wgfinancinginc.com/
Additional Contact Information For WG Financing
Many online sources offer varying information about the current address, phone number, and email of WG financing.
While the information listed in the previous section is the most up-to-date (2022), business owners should know a few more details. Learn more below.
- Old Website: WGFinancing.com (website no longer works)
- Alternative email address: email@example.com
- Previously listed address: Alternat141 NE 3rd Ave, Miami, FL, United States, 33132 (retail location)
More About WG Financing’s Merchant Cash Advance Program
Unlike many other merchant cash advance businesses, this company offers “revenue-based factoring agreements”, stipulating their ownership of future credit card processing revenues produced by the company as repayment.
Since this is far from a traditional loan, they are not capped by the federal government or local Miami officials about the fee options offered for merchant cash advances.
With that in mind, many BBB complaints, negative reviews, and unhappy customers speak about the high-interest rates and fees they were charged for financial products and services.
How to Settle a Debt With WG Financing
In many cases, WG Financing gives business owners the option to pay back their loans daily, sign a Confession of Judgement, and sometimes, sign a personal guarantee of repayment. If these options don’t sound appealing, that’s because they usually aren’t.
Specifically, a signed Confession of Judgement allows them to enter a judgment against your business without the need to file a lawsuit. According to many reviews, it can be difficult to restructure a payment plan or cancel the debt with this company.
However, depending on your situation, you have options. Continue reading to review the business debt relief services offered at Ziegler Diamond Law.
Contact Ziegler Diamond Law – Debt Fighters Today
Is your company struggling to pay back a merchant cash advance? Is WG Financing making harassing phone calls or attempting to collect debts you don’t owe? We can help.
At Ziegler Diamond Law, we offer the following debt relief programs for business owners:
- Bankruptcy help for business owners who have signed a personal guarantee
- Debt settlement, forbearance, and modified payment plan negotiation
- Help to vacate a Confession of Judgement
- Debt collection lawsuit defense
- Protection of your commercial consumer rights
You don’t have to deal with aggressive cash advance debt collection representatives on your own. We’re here to help. Contact us today for a free consultation with a debt lawyer you can trust.
Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation
Clearwater: (727) 538-4188 | Tampa: (813) 225-3111