Foreclosure Defense St. Petersburg FL Serving the Legal Needs of Homeowners
If you are in need of a foreclosure defense St. Petersburg FL, local foreclosure defense attorney Mike Ziegler can help you explore your options. His law firm – the Law Office of Michael A. Ziegler, P.L. – was founded to provide professional legal assistance to those who face a variety of debt-related problems, such as the threat of foreclosure. Even if you want to just “let the house go,” it still behooves you to retain the services of a foreclosure defense professional, an attorney who can help you avoid or minimize the negative consequences of doing so, such as credit impairment, tax liability, and the possibility of a deficiency judgment.
Through litigation, you and foreclosure defense attorney Mike Ziegler can potentially do any of the following:
- Stop foreclosure and keep your home through modification or reinstatement
- Challenge the lender’s legal right to foreclose on your home (in many cases, mortgage lenders fail to prove that they have the legal right to foreclose on a home)
- Let your home go but minimize credit impairment and avoid liability for a deficiency judgment
The truth is, it may not be possible for you to keep your home in St. Petersburg, FL. Even so, hiding your head in the sand and pretending the problem will disappear on its own will only make it more difficult for you to buy another home in the future. “Foreclosure defense” is an umbrella term describing the various ways that you, a homeowner, can fight back against a notice of foreclosure.
For example, Mike Ziegler can help you:
- Modify the terms of your loan (this can entail changing your interest rate, lowering your monthly payment, and/or eliminating any late penalties that have accrued)
- Execute a deed in lieu of foreclosure
- Negotiate a short sale
- File for bankruptcy protection
To discuss your options in more detail to stop foreclosure clearwater, contact the Law Office of Michael A. Ziegler, P.L.
625 E Twiggs St Suite 1043
Tampa, FL 33602
Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation
Clearwater: (727) 538-4188 | Tampa: (813) 225-3111