Sued By Weltman Weinberg and Reis? We Can Help
Are you tired of the endless phone calls, letters, and threats of possible lawsuits from a debt collector attempting to collect payments you allegedly owe? You’re not alone. Countless consumers have been contacted by debt collectors like Weltman, Weinberg, & Reis and their colleagues.
If you’re ready to put an end to harassing phone calls or unlawful attempts at collecting debts, our attorneys can assist you in the following ways, but not limited to:
- Legal defense from debt collection lawsuits
- Help to file bankruptcy
- Help negotiate favorable debt settlements with your current creditor(s)
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. Continue reading to learn more about Weltman, Weinberg, & Reis Co., LPA.
What is Weltman Weinberg & Reis?
“This is a representative from Weltman, Weinberg, & Reis, a debt collection company. This communication is from a debt collector attempting to collect this debt for the current creditor and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. You have debt for the current amount of $…”
Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co. (WWR) is a debt collection agency operating throughout the U.S. for nearly 100 years (founded in 1930) on behalf of various creditors, including businesses
in the banking industry, government agencies, insurance companies, healthcare organizations, utility companies, and more.
They collect debt in every state, but only file collection lawsuits in seven states, including Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and others. A few of the most widely known clients Weltman, Wienberg, & Reis collections law firm work for include:
Bank of America
And many more
Contact Information For Weltman, Weinberg, Reis Co LPA
In case you want to do a bit of background research on the unfamiliar phone number that’s been calling you from this law firm, here’s a bit of essential information about the company:
- Headquarter Street Address: 965 Keynote Circle, Cleveland, OH 44131-1829
- Consumer Phone Number: 1-800-837-0603 OR 1-216-739-5100
- P.O. Box: 93784, Cleveland, OH 44101-5784
- Client Facing Website: https://www.weltman.com/
- Consumber Website: https://www.wwrepay.com/
Is Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Legitimate?
Yes, in 2022, Weltman, Weinberg, & Reis is a legitimate debt collection law firm providing debt collection services to businesses seeking overdue consumer payments. While they are a legitimate law firm and debt collector, there have been countless claims levied against them in the past for unlawful debt collection activities.
With that in mind, if you’ve been harassed by unlawful communication from Weltman, Weinberg, & Reis Co., LPA debt collector representatives, you have rights. Contact Ziegler Diamond Law to speak with a debt attorney you can trust.
Continue reading to learn more about common government and consumer complaints levied against the company in the section below.
Common Complaints About Weltman, Weinberg & Reis
Like every other major debt collection law firm, Weltman, Weinberg & Reis doesn’t have the best reputation. Websites like BBB.Org and consumerfinance.gov address years of unlawful, harassing, and egregious debt collection service perpetrated by WWR.
A few of the most common alleged complaints and lawsuits against this debt collector include:
- Deceiving communication towards consumers about the debt they owe, including misleading phone calls and letters
- Attempts to collect debts from consumers who are not liable for the debt
- Threats during debt collection communication and other violations of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) and Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (FCCPA)
- Sending collection letters that misrepresent how meaningfully involved their attorneys are when attempting to collect payment for debt due
If you’ve been harassed by representatives from Weltman, Weinberg, & Reis, or they’ve unlawfully attempted to collect a debt allegedly owed, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
How To Beat Weltman, Weinberg And Reis in Court
Has Weltman, Weinberg, & Reis recently filed a debt collection lawsuit against you? In that case, it’s not the end of the world. Our attorneys understand what’s required to help our clients obtain the best possible outcome in their cases.
Generally, if you’re being sued by Weltman, Weinberg, & Reis, our debt attorneys provide the following service but are not limited to:
- Draft and file a response to the lawsuit before a default judgment is filed.
- Demand proof of the alleged debt owed. If they can’t find ample proof, you have a much better chance of a favorable outcome.
- Ensure your debt hasn’t surpassed the statute of limitations
- Contest improper service of the debt collection lawsuit
- File an additional counterclaim for alleged violations of the FDCPA
If you’re facing a lawsuit from a debt collector like Weltman, Weinberg, & Reis Co. LPA, it’s essential to remember that they are lawyers.
That means you’ll need an aggressive attorney with ample experience and knowledge to mount the most successful defense strategy. Continue reading to learn how we can help.
Contact Ziegler Diamond Law Today
Whether you need assistance defending yourself against a Weltman, Weinberg, & Reis Co. LPA debt collection lawsuit, negotiating a fair settlement, filing bankruptcy, or you’re considering a countersuit for violations of your consumer rights, our debt attorneys are here to help.
Schedule an appointment today to discuss your case with a debt collections lawyer.
Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation
Clearwater: (727) 538-4188 | Tampa: (813) 225-3111