Sued By PYOD, LLC? We Can Help
Have you received debt collection phone calls, emails, or letters referencing the consumer debt you owe to PYOD, LLC (in connection with Resurgent Capital Services)?
Or has PYOD, LLC already filed a lawsuit for missing one or more of your scheduled payments? In either case, our debt attorneys are here to help you avoid a summary judgment and obtain the best possible outcome in your case.
At Ziegler Diamond law, we’ve helped countless consumers overcome debt problems via various solutions, including but not limited to:
- Legal defense from debt collectors pursuing lawsuits
- Legal advice about creditor settlement options, consumer rights, and account settlement
- Bankruptcy assistance (i.e., Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 13, etc.)
- Assistance in negotiating favorable debt settlements with a collection agency
We’re here to defend your consumer rights, provide financial and legal advice, and advocate for solutions to major debt problems. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. Continue reading to learn more about PYOD, LLC.
What is PYOD, LLC?
PYOD, LLC is a debt collection company headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. As a subsidiary of Sherman Financial Group, PYOD, LLC, this debt collector purchases defaulted debts from other companies and attempts to recoup the total value owed.
Generally, PYOD, LLC and its linked companies (i.e., Resurgent Capital Services, Sherman Financial Group, and others) file countless debt collection cases against consumers every year.
If you’ve been contacted by PYOD, LLC for debts you don’t owe (i.e., credit card, medical bills, student loans, etc.), attempts to collect debts that belong to another person, or suffered harassment by the debt collection agency, it’s in your best interest to consult with a proven debt law firm as soon as possible.
Who is Resurgent Capital Services in Relation to PYOD, LLC?
Sherman Financial Group owns PYOD, LLC, and Resurgent Capital Services. That means that you may be contacted by PYOD, LLC for alleged valid debts affiliated with another associated company or client.
Whether you’ve just received your first contact from PYOD, LLC or you’re being sued by PYOD, LLC, here’s some essential information you should know about the company:
- Principal Address: 625 Pilot Road Suite 5, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Phone Number: 1-866-572-0262 OR 1-888-665-0374 (Links to Resurgent)
- Payment Address: PO Box 10466 Greenville, SC 29603
- Website: https://www.pyodllc.com/
Why is PYOD on My Credit Report?
A creditor like PYOD, LLC may be on your credit report for many reasons, including but not limited to the following:
- You missed a payment on your account (i.e., credit card, student loan, medical bill, etc.)
- You’ve opened an account with Resurgent Capital Services or another affiliated company
- Your defaulted debt account has been charged off and sold to PYOD, LLC
- Another person fraudulently opened an account in your name
If you need help understanding why PYOD is on your credit report, why they’re attempting to collect a debt, or why they’re suing you, we can help.
Our debt attorneys are here to defend your rights and protect you from erroneous creditor
lawsuits. Contact us today.
How To Settle a Debt With PYOD, LLC
At Ziegler Diamond Law, we advise our clients to make strategic decisions about their debt problems. After we review your case, sometimes, the best solution is to go to court and fight the claims. In other cases, it’s better to negotiate a settlement.
However, it’s important to note that by the time you’re an official defendant in a debt collection lawsuit, it may be too late to negotiate a settlement (but not always).
Generally, a few tips to consider when you’re considering settling a debt include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Get all the information about the money the company claims you owe
- Develop a realistic repayment plan based on your needs
- Negotiate with PYOD, LLC for the best debt settlement options
It’s important to note that you should seek the advice of an attorney before contacting PYOD. That’s because they’ve faced many accusations of violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) for false, deceptive, and misleading debt collection activities that could result in you paying more than you should.
How to Beat PYOD LLC in Court
Every debt collection case and claim of unpaid debt is different. Sometimes, your attorney can win a case against PYOD, LLC by simply proving the alleged debt has surpassed the statute of limitations. In other cases, it’s not that easy.
Generally, if you hire an attorney to handle this matter, there are a myriad of ways they can “win” your case, including but not limited to:
- PYOD, LLC (i.e., the plaintiff) dismisses the lawsuit because they don’t see the financial
benefit of pursuing the case in court.
- Your attorney uncovers glaring defects in their case (i.e., lack of information, expired statute of limitations, you don’t owe the money, etc.).
- PYOD, LLC offers a fair settlement once they realize you’re working with a competent attorney.
- Your lawyer files a countersuit for violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (i.e., false, misleading, deceptive, or harassing debt collection activities).
Regardless of your situation, we recommend at least consulting with an attorney at a debt law firm before negotiating with PYOD, LLC, or its subsidiaries on your own.
Contact A Proven Debt Collection Attorney Today
Whether you’re considering filing a counterclaim against PYOD, LLC for FDCPA violations, need an honest debt settlement service, or you’re thinking about filing for bankruptcy, our attorneys are here to help.
Call Ziegler Diamond Law: Debt Fighters today to discuss the details of your case with an attorney you can trust.
Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation
Clearwater: (727) 538-4188 | Tampa: (813) 225-3111