Sued By Collins Asset Group, LLC? We Can Help
Are you being sued by Collins Asset Group, LLC? Do you have alleged consumer debts you owe them? Does this debt collection agency appear on your credit report, but you’re unsure why?
Regardless of your situation, an attorney at Ziegler Diamond Law can help. We provide the following debt solutions for consumers facing debt collection activities by Collins Asset Group:
- Legal defense for debt collection lawsuits
- Legal advice about debt settlement and resolution options
- Help to file bankruptcy
- Help negotiating a favorable debt settlement with Collins Asset Group, LLC
You don’t have to deal with debt collectors on your own. Our attorneys are here to help you find the best solution to your debt problems. Contact us today for a free consultation with a consumer debt attorney you can trust.
Continue reading to learn more about Collins Asset Group, LLC, and how we can help you defend your consumer rights.
Who is Collins Asset Group LLC?
Collins Asset Group is a debt buyer and debt collection company that reports collections accounts on consumer credit reports. They collect on many types of alleged debt, including credit card, auto loan, student loan, medical debt, and more.
In many cases, they are a third-party debt collector collecting on behalf of original creditors. However, they offer business process outsourcing to “1st party, client-run” debt collection
operations in other cases.
Contact Information For Collins Asset Group LLC
Suppose you’ve received a letter, phone call, email, or other communication about alleged debts you owe to Collins Asset Group or an affiliated customer. In that case, it’s essential to get the information you need to understand the validity of the debt and the debt collector contacting you.
With that in mind, here is the most up-to-date contact information for Collins Asset Group, LLC:
- Headquarter Address: 5725 E Hwy 290, Austin, TX 78735
- P.O. Box Address: PO Box 91059, Austin, TX 78709-1059
- Phone Number: 512-782-4218 OR 855-528-1381
- Website: https://www.collinsassetgroup.com/
Is Colling Asset Group a Scam?
Collins Asset Group, LLC is a legitimate company that collects debt and files debt collections lawsuits across the U.S.
While they offer real debt collection solutions to creditors, they have also been accused (and found guilty of) of many violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) laws in the past, including debt harassment.
In the section below, learn more about common complaints against Collins Asset Group and similar collection agencies.
Common Complaints Against Collins Asset Group, LLC
A quick search for terms like “Collins Asset Group BBB” or “Collins Asset Group Lawsuit” reveals that many consumer agencies like the Better Business Bureau, other companies, and government bureaus have recorded countless negative reviews and complaints about their debt collection services and tactics.
A few of the most common complaints regarding Collins Asset Group and its subsidiaries include but are not limited to:
- False and misleading debt collection practices in violation of state and federal consumer protection laws
- Debt harassment complaints (i.e., threats of violence, repetitious phone calls meant to annoy, obscene language, etc.)
- Pursuing debt collection activities against consumers who don’t owe money or have an account
- Threatening to sue consumers(i.e., file a lawsuit) and pursue bank account or wage garnishment for alleged unpaid debt
- Inaccurate reporting of alleged debt owed
Regardless of the clients’ Collins Asset Group, LLC represents, the alleged validity of the debt, or how far behind you are on payments, a debt collection agency cannot neglect your consumer protection rights.
You have the right to dispute their claims and even file a countersuit if necessary. Contact us today to speak with an attorney regarding your debt collections matter.
How to Settle Debt With Collins Asset Group, LLC
Suppose Collins Asset Group contacts you on behalf of their customer, and you want to settle your debt (i.e., pay an agreed-upon amount lower than the principal you owe).
In that case, depending on the facts, there are a number of options available to pursue debt settlement with a debt collector.
Tips For Debt Settlement With Collins Asset Group, LLC
In most cases, we’d advise you to speak with an attorney (for financial and legal advice) before negotiating with a debt collection agency like Collins Asset Group, LLC.
Here are a few tips to consider when negotiating debt settlement with a debt collector:
- Ensure the alleged debt is valid (i.e., within the statute of limitations, the debt belongs to you, etc.)
- Consider bankruptcy or credit counseling
- Know how much you can afford to pay monthly
- Get everything in writing
- Complete the repayment plan as negotiated
It’s important to note that debt settlement with a collections agency isn’t always possible or the best course of action. That’s especially true if you have a complaint about violations of your consumer rights.
Contact us today to speak with an attorney about how we can help you solve significant debt problems.
How to Beat Collins Asset Group LLC in Court
Suppose debt settlement is no longer an option, and you’ve been sued by Collins Asset Group. In that case, there’s no guarantee that collection agencies will be successful in court.
While every case is different, there are a few things you and your attorney can do to increase the odds of a successful outcome at trial.
They include but are not limited to:
- Respond to the lawsuit
- Challenge Collins Asset Group’s right to sue you for alleged unpaid debt
- Hire a proven attorney
- File for bankruptcy or consider settling out of court
- File a countersuit for state or federal violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) or Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
Contact Ziegler Diamond Law – Debt Fighters Today
Has Collins Asset Group harassed you? Are they threatening to sue you for unpaid debts? Are you overwhelmed by collections activities (i.e., calls, letters, etc.)?
Our debt attorneys are here to help. Contact Ziegler Diamond Law – Debt Fighters today to schedule your free consultation with a lawyer you can trust.
Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation
Clearwater: (727) 538-4188 | Tampa: (813) 225-3111