How A Law Office Can Help With Your Bankruptcy Case?
Ziegler Diamond Law: Debt Fighters, a bankruptcy lawyer in Clearwater, Florida, is here to help the majority of adults currently living with some level of debt.
We understand how easy it is to rack up credit card debt, student loan debt, even debt as a result of purchasing your first home or dream car. It is a sad fact that in living the dream and acquiring the belongings you envision, you could actually dig a financial hole.
At the Law Office of Michael A. Ziegler, P.L., we can help you dig yourself out of that hole. You can trust that we will work diligently to assist you in changing your financial course to one that you can be proud of. Our experience in bankruptcy law allows us to present options for which chapter is best for your circumstances and we will assist you in creating a new financial plan live within your means. Below are some common questions that we are asked every day.
- Will bankruptcy impact my future credit? It is true that in filing for bankruptcy, it will show up on your credit history for several years. However, most credit agencies consider filing for bankruptcy a better alternative than defaulting on loans, late or missed payments, less than paid in-full-settlements, and having your account transferred to collections.
- How does filing for bankruptcy help me in the future? In making the choice to file for bankruptcy, you are allowing yourself the opportunity to take care of your debt and start over. It is your second chance. It can be incredibly difficult to get out of the debt accruing cycle; by filing for bankruptcy, you are breaking the cycle.
- What do I lose in filing for bankruptcy? The answer to this question is not always clear cut. It depends on your assets and debts. It also depends on which type of bankruptcy you choose to file. An experienced bankruptcy lawyer in Clearwater, FL, like the Law Office of Michael A. Ziegler, P.L., can assist you with your options.
- Why hire an attorney when I am already in debt? It is true there are fees associated with having an attorney represent you. However, bankruptcy law can be an overwhelming and complicated matter. Each person’s financial circumstance is unique and there are many different ways to develop a strategy that works for each individual. A bankruptcy lawyer in Clearwater, FL will know the best way to proceed and how to make the situation as painless as possible.
- How do I know which chapter to file? There are specific criteria and qualifications for the different bankruptcy options. By contacting the Law Office of Michael A. Ziegler, P.L., a bankruptcy lawyer in Clearwater, FL, we can set up a consultation and answer this question based on your specific finances.
Stop the downward spiral today
Nobody wants to be in such a bad financial situation that they are considering bankruptcy. However, if you are, there is a way to handle it appropriately and responsibly.
The legal team at the Law Office of Michael A. Ziegler, P.L., believes that everyone deserves a second chance. Allow us to guide you to a financial resolution. If you’re looking for a bankruptcy lawyer in Clearwater, FL, contact us today to set up the first consult and change the course of your financial future.
Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation
Clearwater: (727) 538-4188 | Tampa: (813) 225-3111